I have a new website coming soon. In the meantime you can find some basic information about me here.
I am an experienced Clinical Child Psychologist based in Nottingham specialising in work with children, young people and families; I am also a Paediatric Clinical Neuropsychologist.
I am a Chartered Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a member of the British Psychological Society's Specialist Register for Clinical Neuropsychologists, and registered with the Health Professions Council.
I have been working as a Clinical Psychologist since 1996 and specialise in working with children and young people and their families who are experiencing emotional, behavioural and developmental difficulties. I have particular interests in working with children with special needs and acquired brain injury.
I have 12 years experience working in NHS Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) Services and have been working in the private sector since 2008.
I run a mixed practice offering the following:
- Clinical Psychology input to schools
- Neuropsychological and neurodevelopmental assessment of children
- Intervention work on behalf of solicitors and case managers
- Expert witness work (Family Courts and Personal Injury)
- Work with NHS organisations
- Assessment and intervention with individual children and families
- Training and supervision
My areas of expertise include:
- Children with developmental difficulties, learning difficulties and special needs
- Child and adolescent emotional health and wellbeing
- Child neuropsychology
- Assessment of preschool and school age children
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and neurodevelopmental disorders
- Parenting and families
- Children living with domestic violence
- Children from minority ethnic groups
Please contact me if you would like to discuss a potential referral or instruction, if would like a copy of my cv or information about fees.
Tel: 07597 989 075
PO Box 9685, Notingham NG2 9HG